Here are some of the many benefits of Black Pepper essential oil:
1. For those who know about it (other than for cooking), it’s most commonly used as a DIGESTIVE aid, ranging from heartburn to nausea.
2. It’s great from removing excess gas in the body and preventing additional gas in the stomach/intestines from forming
3. It also helps cleanse the intestines and at the same time, curing infections in the digestive and excretory system
4. If you suffer from cramps, spasms, convulsions, or pulled muscles, this oil can also help with any of those
5. It’s an antirheumatic & anti-arthrtic oil which gives it the ability to stimulate and improve circulation, which is great for relieving rheumatism and arthritis.
6. It’s an antioxidant and can help delay the affects of vision loss, macular degeneration, skin wrinkling, loss of mobility in the joints, degeneration of the muscles, nervous disorder, and memory loss.
7. Because of its antibacterial properties, it’s a great cough and cold remedy and for treating other respiratory disorders