Lavender is such a staple in the aromatherapy world and is continuously becoming more popular in skin care and ingesting in your herbal teas.
- Recognized for its healing properties
- Cell regenerating action
- Soothing and Sedative to the nerves
- Can act as a topical analgesic to help with itching
- Antibacterial and somewhat anti-fungal- so a great addition to your natural first aid kit!
- Useful for insomnia and nervous tension (anxiety)
- Can be used in treating many things including: Athlete's Foot, Psoriasis, Bruises, Cellulite, Scar Tissue, Stretch Marks, Sun Burns, Motion Sickness, Vertigo.
Ohh Lavender fields of Provence oh how I long to be with you. One day soon I hope <3